The Cancer Vaccine Center (CVC) at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (DFCI) invites support from foundations, corporations and individuals for all areas of scientific and clinical endeavor. Early stage research, pre-clinical vaccine development and clinical vaccine trials need new and ongoing funding in order to accelerate the pace of development of new cancer vaccines . Giving opportunities are intended to match donors' interests with their capacity to support the CVC at DFCI.
- Annual gifts provide unrestricted funds for new cancer vaccine and clinical research endeavors at the CVC.
- Major gifts may be dedicated for cancer vaccine research, disease area or individual investigator, and may be paid over several years.
- Memorial gifts honor an individual or a loved one who may have experienced a particular disease or had interest in expanding knowledge of cancer vaccines. These gifts support basic research and clinical programs at the CVC.
- Planned gifts include bequests, charitable trusts and charitable gift annuities to the CVC.
- Matching gifts may double the impact of a gift to the CVC. Many companies sponsor programs that will match the charitable contributions made by their employees.
- Event hosting or participation may raise funds to be designated for the CVC.